Business trips to Armenia
Business meetings tailored to your needs
Quick glance at the Armenian culture
Organization of professional meetings and/or roundtables
- Agriculture & food processing industries
- Science & Technology
- Information Technologies
- Architecture etc.
A glance at Armenian culture (1-2 days)
- Painting: visits to museums and current exhibitions
- Architecture: monuments characteristics
- Music: current concerts (opera)
- Religion: (Etchmiadzin or Geghard Monastery carved into the rock)
- Cuisine: typical restaurants
Example of professional meeting
Example of theme meeting and round table "Science to Business" (S2B):
"Technology transfer in the fields of agriculture and food"
- Objective. Search for innovative solutions to the problems of agriculture and food processing industries in Armenia.
- Participants. French side: professional, associations and agricultural enterprises, research centers and training institutes.Armenian side: professional associations and companies, R & D Centers, …
- Meetings should be as targeted as possible and lead to projects and concrete actions. Everyone must find an interest and come back with 1 or 2 projects or contracts: transfers of know-how, help to organization (help for organizing a company or activity) , sales of equipment and/or products, …
- The organization will be flexible: French participants may participate either by sending a representative or by presenting written documents and/or video and power point presentations that will be cyclically represented in a special room.
- The practical aspect of organizing trips and conferences: see brochure of APRICOT Group.
Organization of stay and meetings
a) Departure from CDG (Charles de Gaulle Airport ?) on Wednesday
b) Meetings during two days: Thursday and Friday
Day 1: Overview; global issues
2 or3 round tables on specific topics (e.g.seeds, fertilizers, farming, chicken farming, fish farming, …
or matters concerning the organization and management of cooperatives….
Day 2: "one-to-one" meetings among professionals, site visits,…
Day 3: continuation of meetings and site visits or cultural events
c) Return to Paris: Sunday or Monday.