Sectoral Studies, Technology Transfer
APRICOT Group SARL has established partnership with the specialists in various areas both in Europe and Armenia for bridging the interested parties in these countries. Our company is carrying out the coordinating activities between the various organizations/individuals in Armenia and France for implementing the joint projects, sector based studies, business trips and round-tables, transfer of technologies, trainings, etc. Below are some tracks of current activity.
For discovering the exporting and the investment potentials of Armenia:
- Exporting potential of goods and services like fresh fruits and vegetables, tiles from Armenian natural stones, outsourcing services in Armenia for software development (Java, Ruby, MySQL, Android SDK, etc.), outsourcing of accounting services, etc.
- Investment potential in the fields of retail market, real estate market, Hi-tech investment projects, etc.
Activities in the agricultural sector
For effective implementation of this activity APRICOT Group is partnering with a number of specialized state/private organizations and specialists in Armenia and France:
- Training sessions in France for Armenian professionals
- Organization of French-Armenian Round Tables to boost the transfer of French technologies
- Participation in the programs of development of new Armenian village model: consultation on seed and equipment imports from France.
Promotion of the Armenian economy
- Web site dedicated to the Armenian economy: www.gab-ibn.com
- Studies and articles for press
- Sector based studies: agriculture and food-processing, industry, retail trade, high technologies, tourism, real estate, etc.
- Investment projects
- Round tables
- Comparative studies on the economies of the South Caucasus region.